Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm a big boy now!!!




So Cole decided that he didn't want to be the only memeber of the neighborhood posse that couldn't ride a bike, so he decided to teach himself. I tried to help him and he said "don't help me mom." I was talking to a friend outside and all of a sudden, here comes Cole, riding his bike. He taught himself how to start and ride in about 1/2 hour. My sister said that it shouldn't suprise me because he is such a stubborn, independant little fart, but he is only 3 1/2. Now he thinks there are no boundries and that he can go anywhere that little bike will take him.
I can't believe he is riding a bike. It seems like yesterday that Noah learned. How time flies!!!

2 comments:

Anon said...

Tell him good job, just make sure he doesnt fall and break his arm!!

The Loves said...

We are so glad that he learned! Now he is an official member and can keep up with the rest of the superheroes!