Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ragnar 6/09

So Ryan and I decided to do a relay race called Ragnar. I'm sure most of you know what Ragnar is, but for those of you who don't, it is a 12 man continuous relay race from Logan to Park City (that's 180 miles). Each person did 3 legs and it took us about 30 hours to do it. I must say, it was a HUGE accomplishment for me and it was absolutely a love/hate experience. Our group was awesome and we had a blast (except for the running part Ü).

Nate and Wendy
Team Heavy Breathers
Me and my girl Stac-!
Tribute to Wendy!! Go Celine! Ü
Who stunk more...the skunk or us??
What a picture
You go girl!
This is before the race..hence the smiles
Before my midnight run...
Chris was trying to beat this girl...Ü
That's my man...He trained all of 1 day..OUCH




No comments: