Sunday, November 2, 2008

Froggy














If you are wondering why there is a stuffed frog in most of the pictures from when grandma was here, here's why. Noah was star of the week last week and he got to bring home froggy. We had to take froggy everywhere we went and then document it so his teacher and class could see what we did. I'm telling ya, I am tired of school already and it has really just begun. That was the second project we have had to do already. The first was very difficult for someone who isn't a Martha Stewart, like myself. So I called the next closest thing to Martha, my mom. We were supposed to make a snake costume for zoo day. I couldn't figure out how to make a snake costume and after a sleepless night of thinking, my mom and I figured out what to do. Since my mom is in Idaho, it was up to me to put it together....Scary thought, I know, BUT I have to say that I am very proud of myself. It actually turned out. I took an old pillowcase, cut it up, tie dyed the top to look like a snake, sewed, stuffed, glued and there you have it, a snake. My brain actually hurt after it was done, but it worked and he was the cutest snake I had ever seen. Here are some pictures of froggy and the snake.








1 comment:

Kim said...

I'd say you look pretty marthaesque. Look at that scrapbook page and the snake is fabulous!! way to go.

The kids are cute as ever!!!