Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween






















This year for Halloween, thanks to my sister's great idea, we decided on a Mario Bros. theme. And, thanks AGAIN to my very own Martha Stewart (mom). We made what I think are the cutest dang Mario Bros. & princess that I have ever seen. Every year our neighbors load up on a trailer and go trick-or-treating together. It is alot of fun for both the kids and adults. Our driver has mastered a plan that works quite well. He dropped us off at the top of a street and picked everybody up at the bottom of the street and grabbed the stragglers in between. Thanks to the Woods for dragging us around for almost 3 hours.




4 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE the pictures Angie! I can't believe how big your kiddos are now! So cute. The costumes are adorable. Thanks for posting the pictures to keep us updated! Hope to see you soon!

Kim said...

Thanks for the reminder to check your blog! I use google reader (do you? you should!) so I am notified everytime you update! Fun to see your kids - loved the mario and luigi! I can't believe how big Emery is. They grow up so fast.... Jeff is still adamant we are done and I want to cry!

Brody Oswald said...

hey ang.

thanks for the comment on my blog i was really excited to make it. oh, yeah i love the two little smash brothers you have.

johnson hq said...

DARLING costumes! So creative.